About the Law Offices of J.Chrisp
Personal Injury Attorneys in Northern California
Since 2010, the attorneys at the Law Offices of J.Chrisp have been committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of representation possible. As a result, we have successfully served thousands of clients and recovered over 50 million dollars on their behalf. We can assist you, too. If you or your loved one was injured or killed in a car accident, we can work to hold the responsible parties accountable for your losses both legally and financially.
Our car accident lawyers also handle cases involving:
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
Whether you suffered due to a careless motorist, negligent property owner, abusive nursing home employee, or anybody else, we can help. Our lawyers genuinely care about our clients, and we always fight for the fair and full compensation they deserve. We know how important these matters are to our clients, which is why we are available 24/7 to answer their questions and address their concerns. You can rely on us to be there for you when you need us most.
Unparalleled Level of Personalized Service
Our firm treats each and every client as a person — not a case number. Backed by decades of combined experience, we have a comprehensive understanding of California personal injury law. We can defend your rights and help you make well-informed decisions as we guide you through the claims process. Our attorneys have gone up against some of the most powerful corporations and insurance companies, and we know what it takes to win.
Our attorneys have won the following awards and hold the following memberships:
- 2013- 2019 Peer Nominated Super Lawyers Northern California Rising Stars℠ (less than 2.5% of lawyers)
- 2018 San Francisco Trial Lawyer of the Year- Finalist
- 2019 Top 40 under 40- The National Trial Lawyers
- 2019 Top 10 under 40 - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
- A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau
- Graduate of Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College- Thunderhead Ranch, Wyoming
- 2016 Experts Guidance Committee- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- 2016 Presenter at Western Trial Lawyers- How to Win in Rural Courtrooms
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Napa County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Assocation
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice- Member 2012-2019
Our firm accepts clients on a contingency fee arrangement, meaning you do not have to pay us any attorney fees unless and until we recover compensation for you. This, combined with our free consultations, means you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling us. We can take a close look at your situation and help you determine the best way to proceed. Also, we offer our services in Spanish for your convenience.
Serving Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino & Lake Counties
Reach out to our firm today at (707) 549-8166 and schedule your free consultation. Our attorneys can visit you in the hospital, at your home, or at the scene of the accident. The Law Offices of J.Chrisp also has offices in Clearlake, San Francisco, and Santa Rosa.