Below are the steps to obtaining a car accident report (traffic collision report) in Santa Rosa California.
- Fill out form 203A.
- Include the report fee (currently $2) via a check or money order made payable to Santa Rosa Police Department.
- Bring it in person or send via mail to:Police Department
965 Sonoma Avenue
Santa Rosa CA 95404
Your car accident report typically takes approximately 10 days to receive.
I can handle this for you as well if you have retained me as your car accident attorney. If you were hurt in this accident, call me today.
Who can order a car accident report?
- Your attorney. (If you have an attorney acting on your behalf)
- You (The individual named in the report who was involved in the accident)
- The individual’s parent, or another party representing the party of interest
- An insurance agent
Were you injured in this accident?
If you were injured in a car accident in Santa Rosa or a nearby area of California it is extremely important that you speak to a local car accident attorney as soon as possible.
I offer consultations free of charge and you can reach me at (707) 549-8166.
I will be happy to review your case. Not all cases need my assistance; however, if you have sustained an injury, it is in your best interest to speak to an experienced car accident lawyer ASAP. In injury cases, this may be required to get the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries. It is only a matter of time before the other driver’s insurance company is contacting you and they have their own best interests in mind.